The Hedrick Clinic is located at 103 W 2nd Street in Hedrick. It is open Tuesdays from 9 am to 5 pm. To schedule an appointment, call (641) 622-1170.
Visit www.vaccinateiowa.gov for more information on who is eligible in Iowa right now and to find a vaccine provider near you. Source: Iowa Department of Public Health
Visitor Policy Updated
EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 10, 2021: All KCHC patients will be allowed ONE visitor/parent/advocate per day. Once a visitor leaves, they cannot return until the following day. This includes Emergency Department, Inpatient, Outpatient Services and Medical Clinic.
The visitor/parent/advocate will be screened, required to wear mask and stay in the room with the patient during the visit. Patients will continue to be required to wear a mask during their visit.
Thank you for your continued patience and support while we try to keep our community, patients and employees safe.
Effective August 4, 2020, Keokuk County Health Center and Medical Clinic updated mask requirements. Below are the changes that will affect the community. Changes have also been put in place for staff.
- Patients/visitors will continue to be screened upon entering the facility.
- All patients/visitors over the age of 2 will be required to wear a mask while in the facility.
- We ask that you bring your own mask from home. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Hospitalized patients will not be required to wear a mask while in their rooms.
- Patients/visitors presenting to the ER or Inpatient department will be given a surgical/procedure mask while in the facility and are required to wear it while they remain in the facility.
- Therapy and Cardiac Rehab patients please notify staff if wearing a mask will hinder your ability to work with staff.
- Vendors will wear either a cloth or surgical/procedure mask while in the facility.