Emergency/Trauma Care (ER/Ambulance): Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. Call 911.
- Bone Densitometry: A test similar to an X-ray that quickly and accurately measures the density of bone
- Inpatient Care: Swing Bed, Acute, Long-term, Respite and Hospice Care Levels
- Lifecenter: Infusion services, injections and patient education
- Laboratory: Provides tests that are diagnostic to the care of patients
- Palliative Care: Also known as comfort or hospice care
- Pharmacy: Emergency Room, Inpatient; Retail Location: (641) 622-3184; Open Mon-Fri 8 am to 6 pm, Sat 8 am to Noon
- Imaging Services: CT, Mammography, MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray
- Sleep Studies
- Therapy Services: Physical, Speech and Occupational
Jessica Webb, DO, was born and raised here in Iowa. She attended the University of Northern Iowa and graduated medical school from Des Moines University. She completed residency at Iowa Lutheran Family Medicine Residency in Des Moines. She is board-certified in Family Medicine and has experience in emergency room and inpatient care, outpatient medicine and newborn nursery. Her professional interests include pediatrics, women’s health and dermatology. She is an active member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Board of Family Medicine, and the Iowa Academy of Family Physicians.
In her spare time, Jessica enjoys being active with her husband and three sons. Her husband, Eric, was also born and raised in Sigourney. Their boys enjoy exploring their grandparents’ farm every chance they get! If she gets a spare moment, she enjoys triathlon training, baking, and photography.