Libby Dassow, PA-C, believes successful health outcomes are the product of a patient-provider relationship built on trust, respect and open dialogue. She is most fulfilled when she partners with her patients on their health journey to improve their daily lives and continue the activities they love.
In her free time, Libby’s favorite activities include spending time with her family, running, gardening and tackling home improvement projects.
• NCCPA Board, Certified
• Licensed Iowa Physicians Assistant, Certified
• Licensed Illinois Physician Assistant, Certified
• American College of Rheumatology, Member
• Iowa Physicians Assistant Society, Member
• American Academy of Physician Assistants, Member
To schedule an appointment with Libby Dassow, PA-C, at the Keokuk County Hospital & Clinics, please call (641) 622-1170. Appointments are available on the first Wednesday and third Tuesday of each month.